- All the private data collected by the SONCE are voluntarily provided with the explicit consent of the persons to whom the data refers, or provided by third parties who have obtained the consent of the persons concerned for this purpose.
- The personal data collected by SONCE are used only for the purpose that they have been collected for, and if it is necessary to use the data for other purposes, this is done only with the explicit consent from the persons to whom the data refers.
- The policy of the SONCE is to destroy/delete the records containing personal data after the deadline for keeping them expires, provided it is determined with an agreement or law, or following the completion of the project during which they have been collected.
- The data collected automatically through the website of SONCE are used for statistical purposes only, and not for monitoring the activity of individual users.
- In the case of a criminal investigation, the SONCE is abiding by the valid laws of the Republic of Macedonia and the data collected with the activity of the website are available to the law enforcement organs only with a valid court warrant, with the exception of a case of abuse of its information system or website, when the logs can be examined and analyzed in the pre-investigation procedure.
- For preventing multiple voting by the users when they are responding to polls. Currently there are no active polls on the SONCE website. These cookies are only valid until the poll is completed.
- In order to appropriately present the language version of the website for users who have made a selection during a previous visit. These cookies expire one day after the selection has been made.
- When users login at the section protected with a username and password, which is not public. These cookies expire once the current session expires.
According to the applicable regulations in Macedonia, legal entities providing internet services are obliged to keep the traffic data (contained in the server logs) for at least 24 months after the data has been created so that it would be available to the appropriate investigative authorities, in a procedure regulated by law.
External website hit counters
Due to the increased transparency and comparative analyses, the SONCE website is using one external website hit counter: Google Analytics, provided by companies located in the US and under jurisdiction of US laws. Communication with the external counters is established by embedding the code provided by these hit counters into the SONCE website. The code is being activated when such a webpage is loaded, and provides the external hit counters access to the following data about the visitors; IP address, browser, operating system, date and time of access, referrer (previously visited webpage) and visited websites from the site in which the code of the counters is embedded.
E-mail and mailing lists
The data that the users send voluntarily via e-mail and the contact form (e-mail address, name, surname, postal address, telephone, photographs etc.) are considered to be a business secret and are kept in accordance with the general provisions and the rules and regulations for filing.
Correspondence with the staff of the SONCE is becoming part of the documents that the organization is obliged to keep from 1 to 5 years – depending on the type of correspondence, in accordance with Article 12 from the Guide on the manner and techniques for handling documents and data archives in office work and archiving (Official Gazette of RM No. 60/97).
The users are registering on the SONCE mailing lists voluntarily. The consent of the members is obtained through the automatic request for a confirmation for being included in the mailing list after entering their e-mail address in the list through the website. Alternatively, the persons interested in the activities and the news from SONCE can be registered by filling out paper forms during events organized by the SONCE.
The members of the mailing-lists have an opportunity to opt-out via an appropriate automatic mechanism by clicking a link which is included in every e-mail message from the lists, or by contacting the staff of the SONCE.
For all queries related to your personal data stored by the SONCE, please contact us directly.
St. „Ivo Ribar Lola“ No. 381-3, 1200 Tetovo,
Republic of North Macedonia
tel/fax: +389 (044) 352 390